Support PC Cleaner
Installing IDSeal PC Cleaner
To properly install IDSeal PC Cleaner please follow the steps below.
1. Click the download link provided at time of purchase to download the IDSeal PC Cleaner application.
2. Select the location to download the file.
3. Once the download completes, click on the downloaded file.
4. When prompted click “Yes” button.
5. The software installation will open click “Install” to confirm.
6. The software will automatically start cleaning.
Uninstalling IDSeal PC Cleaner
- Click Start in the lower left corner of Microsoft Windows home screen.
- Type in Add or Remove Programs in search bar.
- Click on the suggested result.
- In the list of programs find and click on PC Cleaning Utility.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen wizard until finished.
To uninstall IDSeal PC Cleaner Manually :
- Click Start button in the lower left corner of Microsoft Windows home screen.
- Click the Control Panel menu button.
- Choose Programs / Uninstall a Software.
- Mark PC Cleaning Utility under the application list.
- Choose Uninstall.
Where can I find my license information?
In the right lower corner of the software, click “Help” button it will open a drop-down menu. In the subcategories choose “License Information”.
How Come the Same Errors Keep Showing After my PC is cleaned?
IDSeal PC Cleaner finds and cleans system problematic files. However, there are programs that recreate the same invalid entries over and over again. There is no need to be worried though as just a small number of records may reappear after being cleaned by IDSeal PC Cleaner.
Is The Registry Backed Up Before The Restore Action?
Restore points are created and logged automatically. You can utilize them and track them at the restore point’s screen, when clicking on the “System restore” button in the Tools menu.
Do I Have The Latest Version Of IDSeal PC Cleaner? Will My Application Be Updated Automatically?
To ensure you have the latest version of IDSeal PC Cleaner, click on the “Help” button in the lower left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear. In the “Check for Updates” section click and the software will automatically inform you if it is the latest version.
Can I Skip Scanning Of Specific Registries And Items?
You can manage what you would like IDSeal PC Cleaner to scan from the settings menu. During a scan of your computer, you will be able to see what keys and files IDSeal PC Cleaner has found and will clean, you can choose to ignore specific registry items. Click on the “+” sign left of each Category and a list of found Registry items is shown.
Can I Schedule an IDSeal PC Cleaner Scan?
Yes! Open your IDSeal PC Cleaner. Click on “settings” and then click “Schedule” . From this menu you can select when and how often you want IDSeal PC Cleaner to scan your computer.
Can I find duplicate files?
Yes! In the Tools section click “Duplicate Finder” . Choose the hard drive to scan for duplicate files, and let the IDSeal PC Cleaner show the results.
Can I choose which apps will run on system startup?
Yes! In the Tools menu choose startup and PC Cleaning will show the list of apps that run once the Windows is started.
Can I change the language of IDSeal PC Cleaner?
Yes! IDSeal PC Cleaner supports 12 different languages.